Text correction 🤓

Hello Dirk,

Could you please correct the text I have written?

གཟའ་ཉི་མའདི་ང་ཚོས་གླིང་ཀ་འགྲོ་གི་ཡིན།
ངའི་བསམ་པ་ལ་འཐུང་ཡ་མང་པོ་བྱས ཆུ་དང་ཁུ་བ་བྱས། འཐུང་ཡ་ཉོ་དགོས་མི་རེད།
ཁ་ལག་ཁ་ཤས་ཉོ་ཡི་ཡིན མོག་མོག་བཟོ་ཡི་ཡིན དེ་རིང་ང་ཚོང་ཁང་ལ་འགྲོ་དགོས།
མོག་མོག་བཟོ་ཡ་ལ་རྒྱུ་ཆ་ཉོ་དགོས་ཀྱི་འདུག ཤ་དགོས ཚལ་དགོས གྲོ་དགོས།
ངའི་ཚོང་པ་ལ་གོང་གཅག་ཡ་ཡིན།
ཚོང་པ་ཤ་ཚལ་དང་གྲོ་དེ་ཚོ་གོང་གཅག་ཡ་ཡོད་རེད་པས།

Good job! The spelling especially is fantastic.

The only line I didn’t fully understand was the second one. Do you mean you have drinks, so you don’t need to buy them?

And is the context that this is kind of you thinking to yourself?

Yes, that’s what I mean in the second line :slight_smile:

This is mostly my thinking but I did check the grammar and spelling before posting.

This text here I did during class checking only a few spelling words - but we didn’t have time to correct during class. Could you please check it?

སངཉིན་ང་ཚོ་གླིང་ཀ་འགྲོ་ཡ་ཡིན དེ་ནེ་ང་འཐུང་ཡ་ཉོ་དགོས་རེད ཆུ་དང་ཁུ་བ་ཉོ་དགོས ཨ་རག་དང་ཆང་མི་དགོས། ཟ་ཡ་ཡང་དགོས།
ཡན་ན་ཡང་དེ་རིང་ངའི་ཨ་མ་ཁྲོམ་ལ་འགྲོད་དགོས་ བྱས་ཙང་ཁོང་ཉོ་གི་འདུག། ཁོང་ཤིན་ཏོག་དང་མོག་མོག་ཉོ་ཡ་ཡིན།

Very good! 100% comprehensible. My philosophy is that that’s the only relevant measure. But if you want some feedback that’s more traditional:

དེ་ནས་
འགྲོ་དགོས། or maybe འགྲོ་གི་རེད། (in English we’d say she ‘needs’ to go, but I’m not sure it sounds right in Tibetan, check with native speaker)
ཉོ་གི་རེད། (you aren’t witnessing it happen, so this might be a better evidential)

1 Like

For the first one, use ‘yod’ instead of ‘byas’ (་་་མང་པོ་ཡོད་་་་). ‘Byas’ is really just for listing things out.

For example: འཐུང་ཡ་མང་པོ་ཡོད། ཆུ་བྱས་་་ ཁུ་བ་བྱས་་་ འཐུང་ཡ་ཉོ་དགོས་མ་རེད། (མི་དགོས་ but མ་རེད། )

1 Like

All right! Thanks a lot for your feedback :smiley: